Help! - Delphi implements the operation permission of the logged-in user in the software

Delphi'de kod yazma ile ilgili sorularınızı bu foruma yazabilirsiniz.
Cevapla
master_crazy
Üye
Mesajlar: 17
Kayıt: 09 Eyl 2016 11:57

Help! - Delphi implements the operation permission of the logged-in user in the software

Mesaj gönderen master_crazy »

Hi everybody!
I am new to delphi programming and I was learn by myself. In my country, they don't teach delphi (only pascal), so I don't get any help.
I'm practicing following the instructions on the internet, specifically the following source page: https://www.cnblogs.com/huangcong/archi ... 72848.html
Note: source code contains a lot of syntax and spelling errors
-For example:
unit UserRightCenter;
6th line: TUserRight = class => // TUserRight = = class (TForm)
-
unit Main;
Rigth type must be corrected to Right
line 23: ShowUserRigthView procedure (uid: Integer);
// ------------------------------------------------ ----
procedure TUserRight.ShowUserRigthView (uid: Integer);
procedure TfrmMain.Button1Click (Sender: TObject);
begin
FUserRight.UserID: = 1;
FUserRight.ShowUserRigthView (1);
end;
I have problems rebuilding an app without knowing where the error is. Can someone spend some valuable time to review and point out errors?
Please see attached file.
Thank you in advance!
Dosya ekleri
Delphi_User_Right_Access_Database.7z
(20.18 KiB) 95 kere indirildi
ertank
Kıdemli Üye
Mesajlar: 1650
Kayıt: 12 Eyl 2015 12:45

Re: Help! - Delphi implements the operation permission of the logged-in user in the software

Mesaj gönderen ertank »

Hello,

You seem to be missing code for TfrmUserRightView. Web page you shared shows no information as to that form. But, it is for sure used by TUserRight.

I have added some remarks in project. They are starting as:

Kod: Tümünü seç

//- -ERTAN
I suggest you read and try to understand them.

Hope that helps.

P.S. You did not mention Delphi version you are using. Attached project compiles fine using Delphi 10.3.2
Dosya ekleri
Delphi_User_Right_Access_Database.rar
Including recovery information in rar, use WinRAR 5.0 or obove
(75.57 KiB) 81 kere indirildi
Delphi_User_Right_Access_Database.7z
(66.55 KiB) 106 kere indirildi
En son ertank tarafından 22 Oca 2020 01:32 tarihinde düzenlendi, toplamda 1 kere düzenlendi.
master_crazy
Üye
Mesajlar: 17
Kayıt: 09 Eyl 2016 11:57

Re: Help! - Delphi implements the operation permission of the logged-in user in the software

Mesaj gönderen master_crazy »

Thanks you Ertank!
I will learn more about this.
ZsA
Üye
Mesajlar: 2
Kayıt: 21 Oca 2020 09:47
İletişim:

Mesaj gönderen ZsA »

Hello, ertank.

I faced a task similar to the task of the author of the topic.
I wanted to clarify which algorithm / application was used to create the archive you posted
(Delphi_User_Right_Access_Database.7z)? The problem is that when i try to open the downloaded
archive, the error "Unexpected end of archive" is issued. I am using the 7zip archiver version 19.00.

Thank you in advance!

PS: English is not my native language, so please be kind to my mistakes.
Kullanıcı avatarı
freeman35
Admin
Mesajlar: 2356
Kayıt: 12 Haz 2003 04:05
Konum: merkez camii yanı

Mesaj gönderen freeman35 »

master_crazy yazdı: 26 Eyl 2019 07:50 ..... they don't teach delphi (only pascal), ....
Delphi is NOT language. its a just IDE. PASCAL is language. like lazarus not language, its JUST writed application in FreePascal.
ZAGOR TENAY TÜRK'tür... TÜRK kalacak...
Zoru başarırım, İmkansız zaman alır
FreeMan 35.5

Soru sormaya üşenmiyorsan, sorunun çözümünü yazmaya da üşenme !!!
ertank
Kıdemli Üye
Mesajlar: 1650
Kayıt: 12 Eyl 2015 12:45

Mesaj gönderen ertank »

ZsA yazdı: 21 Oca 2020 11:49 Hello, ertank.

I faced a task similar to the task of the author of the topic.
I wanted to clarify which algorithm / application was used to create the archive you posted
(Delphi_User_Right_Access_Database.7z)? The problem is that when i try to open the downloaded
archive, the error "Unexpected end of archive" is issued. I am using the 7zip archiver version 19.00.

Thank you in advance!

PS: English is not my native language, so please be kind to my mistakes.
Hello,

Added another compressed file. WinRAR this time. Should be working fine. Pay attention to use WinRAR 5.0 or above to decompress.
ZsA
Üye
Mesajlar: 2
Kayıt: 21 Oca 2020 09:47
İletişim:

Mesaj gönderen ZsA »

Hello, ertank.
Thanks for such a quick and valuable reply. I checked - WinRAR version opens correctly. I will deal with the given project.
Thank you.
Cevapla